Coaldale immigrant age at arrival


In Coaldale Immigrants account for 11.33% of the population. The other 88.67% of the Coaldale population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Coaldale came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 32.93% of the immigrant population and 3.71% of the total population. 26.35% of the immigrant population and 2.97% of the entire Coaldale population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 23.35% of the immigrant population and 2.63% of the entire Coaldale population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 17.37% of the immigrant population and 1.96% of the entire Coaldale population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years32.93 %
5 to 14 years26.35 %
25 to 44 years23.35 %
Under 5 years17.37 %
comments powered by Disqus