Coaldale Citizenship


In Coaldale Non Canadian citizens account for 1.89% of the population. The other 98.11% of the Coaldale population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.12 %
Not Canadian citizens1.88 %
comments powered by Disqus