Coaldale Visible Minorities


In Coaldale the population is made up of 2.82% visible minorities. The other 97.18% of the Coaldale population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Coaldale is Japanese which accounts for 90.48% of the visible minority population and 2.55% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 9.52% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Coaldale population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese90.48 %
Black9.52 %
comments powered by Disqus