Coalhurst immigrant age at arrival


In Coalhurst Immigrants account for 10.49% of the population. The other 89.51% of the Coalhurst population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Coalhurst came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 35% of the immigrant population and 3.58% of the total population. 32.5% of the immigrant population and 3.32% of the entire Coalhurst population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 20% of the immigrant population and 2.05% of the entire Coalhurst population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 12.5% of the immigrant population and 1.28% of the entire Coalhurst population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years35.00 %
15 to 24 years32.50 %
Under 5 years20.00 %
25 to 44 years12.50 %
comments powered by Disqus