Coalhurst Visible Minorities


In Coalhurst the population is made up of 2.55% visible minorities. The other 97.45% of the Coalhurst population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Coalhurst is Korean which accounts for 57.14% of the visible minority population and 1.02% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 42.86% of the visible minority population and 0.77% of the entire Coalhurst population.

StatisticPercentage
Korean57.14 %
Chinese42.86 %
comments powered by Disqus