Cochrane Housing Condominiums


In Cochrane most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 78.30% of homes in Cochrane. The other 21.70% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development78.30 %
part of a condominium development21.70 %
comments powered by Disqus