Cochrane Immigration Continent


In Cochrane Immigrants account for 11.76% of the population. The other 88.24% of the Cochrane population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Cochrane is Europe which accounts for 72.52% of the immigrant population and 8.34% of the total population. 13.49% of the immigrant population and 1.55% of the entire Cochrane population come from Americas. 9.41% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Cochrane population come from Asia. 4.58% of the immigrant population and 0.53% of the entire Cochrane population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe72.52 %
Americas13.49 %
Asia9.41 %
Africa4.58 %
comments powered by Disqus