Cochrane Visible Minorities


In Cochrane the population is made up of 3.59% visible minorities. The other 96.41% of the Cochrane population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Cochrane is Filipino which accounts for 30.56% of the visible minority population and 0.95% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 0.58% of the entire Cochrane population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 16.67% of the visible minority population and 0.52% of the entire Cochrane population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 12.04% of the visible minority population and 0.38% of the entire Cochrane population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 9.26% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Cochrane population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Cochrane population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 4.63% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Cochrane population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino30.56 %
Black18.52 %
South Asian16.67 %
Korean12.04 %
Latin American9.26 %
Japanese8.33 %
Chinese4.63 %
comments powered by Disqus