Crossfield Housing Condominiums


In Crossfield most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.44% of homes in Crossfield. The other 3.56% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.44 %
part of a condominium development3.56 %
comments powered by Disqus