Crossfield Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Crossfield 60.4% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 19.9% of home owners in Crossfield spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 20.6% of the rented homes in Crossfield are subsidized and the remaining 79.4% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 36.2% of tenants in Crossfield spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage60.40%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home19.90%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers20.60%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs36.20%
comments powered by Disqus