Crossfield Citizenship


In Crossfield Non Canadian citizens account for 0.81% of the population. The other 99.19% of the Crossfield population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.20 %
Not Canadian citizens0.80 %
comments powered by Disqus