Crossfield Visible Minorities


In Crossfield the population is made up of 6.11% visible minorities. The other 93.89% of the Crossfield population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Crossfield is South Asian which accounts for 44.44% of the visible minority population and 2.57% of the total population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 1.29% of the entire Crossfield population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 16.67% of the visible minority population and 0.97% of the entire Crossfield population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 9.72% of the visible minority population and 0.56% of the entire Crossfield population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 6.94% of the visible minority population and 0.40% of the entire Crossfield population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian44.44 %
Korean22.22 %
Southeast Asian16.67 %
Chinese9.72 %
Filipino6.94 %
comments powered by Disqus