Crossfield Immigration Year


In Crossfield Immigrants account for 8.06% of the population. The other 91.94% of the Crossfield population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Crossfield came to Canada 1971 to 1980. This accounts for 33.66% of the immigrant population and 2.74% of the total population. 23.76% of the immigrant population and 1.93% of the entire Crossfield population came to Canada Before 1971. 20.79% of the immigrant population and 1.69% of the entire Crossfield population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 13.86% of the immigrant population and 1.13% of the entire Crossfield population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 7.92% of the immigrant population and 0.64% of the entire Crossfield population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
1971 to 198033.66 %
Before 197123.76 %
1991 to 200020.79 %
1981 to 199013.86 %
2001 to 20117.92 %
comments powered by Disqus