Devon Housing Condominiums


In Devon most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 86.37% of homes in Devon. The other 13.63% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development86.37 %
part of a condominium development13.63 %
comments powered by Disqus