Devon Citizenship


In Devon Non Canadian citizens account for 1.88% of the population. The other 98.13% of the Devon population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.13 %
Not Canadian citizens1.87 %
comments powered by Disqus