Devon Immigration Continent


In Devon Immigrants account for 5.23% of the population. The other 94.77% of the Devon population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Devon is Europe which accounts for 75.38% of the immigrant population and 3.83% of the total population. 16.92% of the immigrant population and 0.86% of the entire Devon population come from Asia. 7.69% of the immigrant population and 0.39% of the entire Devon population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe75.38 %
Asia16.92 %
Americas7.69 %
comments powered by Disqus