Devon Visible Minorities


In Devon the population is made up of 2.88% visible minorities. The other 97.12% of the Devon population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Devon is Filipino which accounts for 29.63% of the visible minority population and 0.62% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.47% of the entire Devon population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Devon population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Devon population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Devon population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino29.63 %
Black22.22 %
Southeast Asian18.52 %
Multiple visible minorities18.52 %
South Asian11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus