Didsbury Housing Condominiums


In Didsbury most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.23% of homes in Didsbury. The other 6.77% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.23 %
part of a condominium development6.77 %
comments powered by Disqus