Didsbury Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Didsbury 67.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 22% of home owners in Didsbury spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 14.8% of the rented homes in Didsbury are subsidized and the remaining 85.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 43.2% of tenants in Didsbury spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage67.90%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home22.00%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers14.80%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs43.20%
comments powered by Disqus