Didsbury immigrant age at arrival


In Didsbury Immigrants account for 4.99% of the population. The other 95.01% of the Didsbury population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Didsbury came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 37.5% of the immigrant population and 1.87% of the total population. 33.33% of the immigrant population and 1.66% of the entire Didsbury population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 14.58% of the immigrant population and 0.73% of the entire Didsbury population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 14.58% of the immigrant population and 0.73% of the entire Didsbury population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years37.50 %
25 to 44 years33.33 %
Under 5 years14.58 %
15 to 24 years14.58 %
comments powered by Disqus