Didsbury Citizenship


In Didsbury Non Canadian citizens account for 1.04% of the population. The other 98.96% of the Didsbury population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.96 %
Not Canadian citizens1.04 %
comments powered by Disqus