Didsbury Visible Minorities


In Didsbury the population is made up of 1.46% visible minorities. The other 98.54% of the Didsbury population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Didsbury is Latin American which accounts for 57.14% of the visible minority population and 0.42% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 42.86% of the visible minority population and 0.31% of the entire Didsbury population.

StatisticPercentage
Latin American57.14 %
Japanese42.86 %
comments powered by Disqus