Drumheller Housing Condominiums


In Drumheller most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.44% of homes in Drumheller. The other 4.56% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.44 %
part of a condominium development4.56 %
comments powered by Disqus