Drumheller Citizenship


In Drumheller Non Canadian citizens account for 3.66% of the population. The other 96.34% of the Drumheller population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.38 %
Not Canadian citizens3.62 %
comments powered by Disqus