Drumheller Visible Minorities


In Drumheller the population is made up of 5.02% visible minorities. The other 94.98% of the Drumheller population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Drumheller is Filipino which accounts for 41.67% of the visible minority population and 1.74% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 28.33% of the visible minority population and 1.19% of the entire Drumheller population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 15% of the visible minority population and 0.63% of the entire Drumheller population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 10% of the visible minority population and 0.42% of the entire Drumheller population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 5% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Drumheller population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino41.67 %
Chinese28.33 %
Latin American15.00 %
South Asian10.00 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.5.00 %
comments powered by Disqus