Drumheller Immigration Year


In Drumheller Immigrants account for 7.32% of the population. The other 92.68% of the Drumheller population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Drumheller came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 35.58% of the immigrant population and 2.61% of the total population. 27.88% of the immigrant population and 2.04% of the entire Drumheller population came to Canada Before 1971. 16.35% of the immigrant population and 1.20% of the entire Drumheller population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 10.58% of the immigrant population and 0.77% of the entire Drumheller population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 9.62% of the immigrant population and 0.70% of the entire Drumheller population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201135.58 %
Before 197127.88 %
1981 to 199016.35 %
1971 to 198010.58 %
1991 to 20009.62 %
comments powered by Disqus