Eckville Citizenship


In Eckville Non Canadian citizens account for 2.29% of the population. The other 97.71% of the Eckville population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.71 %
Not Canadian citizens2.29 %
comments powered by Disqus