Eckville Immigration Year


In Eckville Immigrants account for 3.67% of the population. The other 96.33% of the Eckville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Eckville came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 100% of the immigrant population and 0.92% of the total population.

StatisticPercentage
Before 1971100.00 %
comments powered by Disqus