Edson immigrant age at arrival


In Edson Immigrants account for 6.43% of the population. The other 93.57% of the Edson population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Edson came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 34.29% of the immigrant population and 2.21% of the total population. 31.43% of the immigrant population and 2.02% of the entire Edson population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 15.24% of the immigrant population and 0.98% of the entire Edson population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 15.24% of the immigrant population and 0.98% of the entire Edson population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 3.81% of the immigrant population and 0.25% of the entire Edson population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years34.29 %
5 to 14 years31.43 %
Under 5 years15.24 %
15 to 24 years15.24 %
45 years and over3.81 %
comments powered by Disqus