Edson Citizenship


In Edson Non Canadian citizens account for 3.86% of the population. The other 96.14% of the Edson population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.22 %
Not Canadian citizens3.78 %
comments powered by Disqus