Edson Visible Minorities


In Edson the population is made up of 6.36% visible minorities. The other 93.64% of the Edson population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Edson is Filipino which accounts for 43.21% of the visible minority population and 2.10% of the total population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 17.28% of the visible minority population and 0.84% of the entire Edson population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 14.81% of the visible minority population and 0.72% of the entire Edson population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 12.35% of the visible minority population and 0.60% of the entire Edson population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.94% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Edson population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 3.7% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Edson population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 3.7% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Edson population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino43.21 %
Southeast Asian17.28 %
South Asian14.81 %
Chinese12.35 %
Latin American4.94 %
Arab3.70 %
Korean3.70 %
comments powered by Disqus