Elk Point Citizenship


In Elk Point Non Canadian citizens account for 5.14% of the population. The other 94.86% of the Elk Point population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.97 %
Not Canadian citizens5.03 %
comments powered by Disqus