Elk Point Immigration Year


In Elk Point Immigrants account for 3.86% of the population. The other 96.14% of the Elk Point population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Elk Point came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 72.73% of the immigrant population and 2.57% of the total population. 27.27% of the immigrant population and 0.96% of the entire Elk Point population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201172.73 %
Before 197127.27 %
comments powered by Disqus