Fairview Housing Condominiums


In Fairview most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.24% of homes in Fairview. The other 2.76% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.24 %
part of a condominium development2.76 %
comments powered by Disqus