Fairview immigrant age at arrival


In Fairview Immigrants account for 8.15% of the population. The other 91.85% of the Fairview population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Fairview came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 42.55% of the immigrant population and 3.40% of the total population. 38.3% of the immigrant population and 3.06% of the entire Fairview population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 10.64% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the entire Fairview population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 8.51% of the immigrant population and 0.68% of the entire Fairview population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years42.55 %
25 to 44 years38.30 %
15 to 24 years10.64 %
Under 5 years8.51 %
comments powered by Disqus