Fort MacLeod Immigration


In Fort MacLeod Immigrants account for 24.75% of the population. The other 75.25% of the Fort MacLeod population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants75.25 %
Immigrants24.75 %
comments powered by Disqus