Fox Creek Citizenship


In Fox Creek Non Canadian citizens account for 2.72% of the population. The other 97.28% of the Fox Creek population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.32 %
Not Canadian citizens2.68 %
comments powered by Disqus