Fox Creek Immigration


In Fox Creek Immigrants account for 2.99% of the population. The other 97.01% of the Fox Creek population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants97.01 %
Immigrants2.99 %
comments powered by Disqus