Gibbons Housing Condominiums


In Gibbons most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.00% of homes in Gibbons. The other 2.00% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.00 %
part of a condominium development2.00 %
comments powered by Disqus