Gibbons Immigration Continent


In Gibbons Immigrants account for 6.10% of the population. The other 93.90% of the Gibbons population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Gibbons is Europe which accounts for 71.64% of the immigrant population and 4.24% of the total population. 16.42% of the immigrant population and 0.97% of the entire Gibbons population come from Americas. 11.94% of the immigrant population and 0.71% of the entire Gibbons population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe71.64 %
Americas16.42 %
Asia11.94 %
comments powered by Disqus