Cold Lake South Housing Condominiums


In Cold Lake South most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.01% of homes in Cold Lake South. The other 6.99% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.01 %
part of a condominium development6.99 %
comments powered by Disqus