Cold Lake South Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Cold Lake South 75.4% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 13.1% of home owners in Cold Lake South spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 22% of the rented homes in Cold Lake South are subsidized and the remaining 78% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 18.7% of tenants in Cold Lake South spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage75.40%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home13.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers22.00%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs18.70%
comments powered by Disqus