Cold Lake South Citizenship


In Cold Lake South Non Canadian citizens account for 2.61% of the population. The other 97.39% of the Cold Lake South population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.43 %
Not Canadian citizens2.57 %
comments powered by Disqus