Cold Lake South Visible Minorities


In Cold Lake South the population is made up of 5.40% visible minorities. The other 94.60% of the Cold Lake South population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Cold Lake South is Black which accounts for 16.55% of the visible minority population and 0.87% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 15.86% of the visible minority population and 0.83% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 14.48% of the visible minority population and 0.76% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 11.72% of the visible minority population and 0.62% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 11.03% of the visible minority population and 0.58% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 10.34% of the visible minority population and 0.54% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 9.66% of the visible minority population and 0.51% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.97% of the visible minority population and 0.47% of the entire Cold Lake South population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 1.38% of the visible minority population and 0.07% of the entire Cold Lake South population.

StatisticPercentage
Black16.55 %
Filipino15.86 %
South Asian14.48 %
Latin American11.72 %
Southeast Asian11.03 %
Arab10.34 %
Multiple visible minorities9.66 %
Chinese8.97 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.1.38 %
comments powered by Disqus