Cold Lake South Immigration Year


In Cold Lake South Immigrants account for 4.89% of the population. The other 95.11% of the Cold Lake South population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Cold Lake South came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 27.82% of the immigrant population and 1.36% of the total population. 23.31% of the immigrant population and 1.14% of the entire Cold Lake South population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 18.05% of the immigrant population and 0.88% of the entire Cold Lake South population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 17.29% of the immigrant population and 0.84% of the entire Cold Lake South population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 13.53% of the immigrant population and 0.66% of the entire Cold Lake South population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201127.82 %
1991 to 200023.31 %
1971 to 198018.05 %
1981 to 199017.29 %
Before 197113.53 %
comments powered by Disqus