Grande Cache Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Grande Cache 64.8% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 10.1% of home owners in Grande Cache spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 14.9% of the rented homes in Grande Cache are subsidized and the remaining 85.1% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 33% of tenants in Grande Cache spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage64.80%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home10.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers14.90%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs33.00%
comments powered by Disqus