Grande Cache Immigration Continent


In Grande Cache Immigrants account for 11.19% of the population. The other 88.81% of the Grande Cache population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Grande Cache is Europe which accounts for 60.64% of the immigrant population and 6.79% of the total population. 17.02% of the immigrant population and 1.90% of the entire Grande Cache population come from Africa. 13.83% of the immigrant population and 1.55% of the entire Grande Cache population come from Asia. 8.51% of the immigrant population and 0.95% of the entire Grande Cache population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe60.64 %
Africa17.02 %
Asia13.83 %
Americas8.51 %
comments powered by Disqus