Grande Cache Visible Minorities


In Grande Cache the population is made up of 4.14% visible minorities. The other 95.86% of the Grande Cache population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Grande Cache is Filipino which accounts for 44.83% of the visible minority population and 1.54% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 34.48% of the visible minority population and 1.18% of the entire Grande Cache population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 20.69% of the visible minority population and 0.71% of the entire Grande Cache population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino44.83 %
Chinese34.48 %
South Asian20.69 %
comments powered by Disqus