Grimshaw Housing Condominiums


In Grimshaw most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.49% of homes in Grimshaw. The other 1.51% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.49 %
part of a condominium development1.51 %
comments powered by Disqus