Grimshaw Visible Minorities


In Grimshaw the population is made up of 4.10% visible minorities. The other 95.90% of the Grimshaw population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Grimshaw is Latin American which accounts for 52.63% of the visible minority population and 2.05% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 47.37% of the visible minority population and 1.84% of the entire Grimshaw population.

StatisticPercentage
Latin American52.63 %
Chinese47.37 %
comments powered by Disqus